Thursday, May 26, 2011

she did it.

Remember my sweet friend...

Well, she's officially a college graduate.
And I had the honor of planning her graduation party
put on by her very proud parents.

Her favorite colors right now are grey & yellow
{love}
and we threw in a touch of purple for good measure
(she's a wildcat through & through but walked the hill at KU).
The lemon & chocolate cupcakes were made by
a phenomenal baker in our church,
proceeds go toward her husband's mission trip to the Sudan.
Isn't she beautiful? :)
All the flowers were done by my sweet friend Lizz.
Thanks girlie - you were a life saver! :)
And here are Allison's sweet kiddos.
And I mean it.
They really are sweet.
And beautiful (like model-worthy).
And athletic (like MVP's).
And extremely intelligent (like truly gifted).
And some of the most well-behaved kids I've ever met.

Well done, mama. Well done. :)

1 comment:

Jami Nato said...

sooo cute! congrats allison!!