Friday, September 28, 2012

flourish.

A few weeks after I made this bag for my friend emily's birthday
she sent me an email asking me to make 15 of them for a women's retreat she was planning.
She had such cool plans for this weekend,
I couldn't say no to being even a small part of something so special!
I used the adorable logo as inspiration for the fabric selection.
One of my dearest friends, Allison, got to go to this retreat last minute
as someone was unable to attend and donated their ticket.
Allison is such a hardworking woman
(you know, one of those women that works 3 jobs
and still manages to be an amazing wife and mom, yeah)
and I could not think of a more deserving person to go.
It sounds like the retreat was a huge success and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!
Read more about it at emily's blog.

2 comments:

amy said...

ummm, i saw yours at bible study and i want one. how much? i'm serious. :)

everydaymomma said...

I was there and got one of your beautiful bags that I just love, I was super excited when she told me you had made it as I have been following you for a long time, your name was brought up a few times and Allison, and Emily both gushed at your amazingness
And your beautiful heart. Thankyou for my lovely bag.